The world celebrates the worldwide yoga day, a day to recognise the benefits of the standard apply.
June twenty first marks the International Day of Yoga and Summer Solstice, the longest day of the yr when the photo voltaic reaches its highest place.
The United Nations recognised the yoga day in 2014 and the worldwide day targets to carry consciousness of the benefits of along with movement in our daily routine.
Here are 23 inspiring quotes and needs to have enjoyable the day and share them as captions on social media.
23 inspiring Yoga Day quotes
- “Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” B.Okay.S. Iyengar
- “The quality of our breath expresses our inner feelings.” T.Okay.V. Desikachar
- “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” Rumi
- “It’s astounding how much one’s stress level goes down with the simple act of switching from skinny jeans to yoga pants.” Unknown
- “One of the fundamental principles of yoga: a small action done repeatedly can make an enormous difference.” Dr. Timothy McCall
- “A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves.” T. Guillemets
- “You have to stretch your soul to find your potential strength.” Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Yoga is the stilling of the changing states of the mind.” Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras
- “Move your joints every day. You have to find your own tricks. Bury your mind deep in your heart, and watch the body move by itself.” Dharma Mittra
- “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” Unknown
- “Yoga is not about touching your toes. It is what you learn on the way down.” Jigar Gor
- “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” Bob Harper
- “Yoga begins right where I am — not where I was yesterday or where I long to be.” Linda Sparrowe
- “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” Deepak Chopra
- “The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body” Jason Crandell
- “Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.” Unknown
- “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” Zen Shin
- “Remember, it doesn’t matter how deep into a posture you go — what does matter is who you are when you get there.” Max Strom
- “Yoga will always be transformational, even when it stops being cool.” Victoria Moran
- “Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings.” Marianne Williamson
- “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” Dr. Amit Ray
- “I bend so I don’t break.” Anonymous
- “Yoga is not about self-improvement, it’s about self-acceptance.” Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa